Sunday, March 15, 2009

L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon - London

The credit crunch ain't all that bad... well at least for us food enthusiasts, there are some pretty good bargains for michelin restaurants.

Tonight, Trent and I tried the 2 star L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon on West Street, London. They were pretty easy to book, but it was packed out for the special 2 & 3 course dinner menu. May I add, we got some freebies ..woohoo!

The monkfish was exquisite and for some reason my chocolate dessert was bigger than the lady next to me. All the staff was very attentive and even the head chef, Olivier Limousin came out and said goodbye. Hmm.. Trent thinks we snubbed him because he wanted us to take a photo with him! I think he might have given me the death stare while I was putting on my coat.. Ooopsy...

No comments: