Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gong Hei Fat Choi

Welcome to the year of the Tiger, may this year bring you lots of love, health, wealth & happiness!!!

Trent & I spent another quiet chinese new year in London and I attempted to make another batch of pineapple tarts this time using the recipe from a Sydney food blog - A Table for Two. Trent is a regular follower and his food photography and blog is so inspirational that I had to give the recipe a go. It was fantastic, soft crumbly pastry and fragrant gooey centre, MmmMMmm...even my work colleagues gave me a wrap! If you want to give a go...feel free to check out his blog: http://www.atablefortwo.com.au/2010/02/01/pineapple-tarts-for-chinese-new-year/

I wonder when I will be able to take photos like his?? I will have to keep dreaming.....

No comments: