Friday, February 6, 2009

Blog that inspires me to bake...

I believe everyone should take the risk in pursuing what they are passionate about, after all life is full of surprises. The first time I read her blog was back in 2007, this girl is absolutely inspirational! Her baking is a work of art and now she runs her own baking business! http://cookingismypassion.blogspot.com/

I so wish I could be professionally trained...sighs...the best I could do for know is keep practicing at home. Nowhere to her standard, this week, I made apple cupcakes, vanilla cream cheese frosting with a cherry on top.

While earlier in the week London was snowed under, the snow has now melted away and I can see my neighbour's cherry blossom tree blooming with flower buds. Spring better be around the corner!

No comments: